Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Donna Peveto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive saved up some really sweet rock nems for you guys, expect at least 10!

CHE_5588.jpg
Awesome !

SrtNate

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping Modules are now available! Please read the shipout dates and arrival dates carefully, your package will arrive next day. We will not be shipping the week between Christmas and New Year's... shipping volumes are very high and it is too risky. UPS is closed Jan 1st for New Year's Day.

All shipping modules purchased before the sale starts will receive a freebie pack of:
  • Polyp Lab Reef Roids Sample
  • Seachem Marine Flake Food
  • Cherry Corals T-shirt* or Free Frag (*while supplies last)
download%202.jpg
Where there still shirts left. I just got my shipping module today.

Nick Stone

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hello, quick question since im completely new to the live sale thing. So we get the particular coral we want only after checkout, and at checkout is when we choose our shipping block? and then all the coral we may buy during the sale will be under that first shipping block that we used? So if I buy 5 corals Im only going to be purchasing one shiping block an they will ship together? thanks.

You can pre-buy a shipping module on the first page of this thread, then when you are in checkout for corals you choose the option of free shipping, or live shipping, or whatever they call it in their sales(can't remember their specific language) so it doesn't charge you each time you check out. If you accidentally pay for shipping multiple times, they will fix it for you.

Buy with confidence, these guys won't do you wrong.

c.poindexter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can pre-buy a shipping module on the first page of this thread, then when you are in checkout for corals you choose the option of free shipping, or live shipping, or whatever they call it in their sales(can't remember their specific language) so it doesn't charge you each time you check out. If you accidentally pay for shipping multiple times, they will fix it for you.

Buy with confidence, these guys won't do you wrong.

Cherry Corals is awesome and I will even step out there and say the best to do business with. All of their corals look amazing and are great frags.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back