Cherry Corals POLYP-PALOOZA! Dec. 22 & 23!

I want an elegance badly. But they sold out. They have more coming though right?
 
Peeps, do not pass up the chance to pick up a bulletproof elegance or two, if you have any interest at all in this coral. I was having elegance after elegance die of ECS (and posted a thread here about it as well.) All wild-caught pointy-based Indonesian ones although several were sold as Aussies. It really upset me. Bought two of CC's bulletproof elegances at the last sale. They are very different morphologically than the others I have bought. More importantly, they are doing GREAT! Fully inflated, colorful, eating. Whatever ECS really is, they don't appear to be susceptible to it.
thank you for the info!!!
i just got the first one from them!
 
If I dont get my dad an elegance he will say I failed in my mission he sent me on here.
 
upload_2017-12-22_18-29-56.png


That is what has been showing up for me since the start.

Yes, that's what shows up. Click on it, and you go to the Halloween thread.
 
Why are people checking in a second time?
It's still the first hour!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new