Cherry Corals POLYP-PALOOZA! Dec. 22 & 23!

seriously tho lol. ive bought a few corals and didn't know we needed a module what do I do ..
 
I've been having more luck as it gets later
 
ATL Christmas Mirabilis #1
regular price 50 SALE PRICE 12.99
click photo to purchase


CC Plutonium Tenuis #5
regular price 40 SALE PRICE 12.99
click photo to purchase


Emeralds on Fire #3
regular price 60 SALE PRICE 19.99
click photo to purchase


Sunny Delights #10
regular price 60 SALE PRICE 19.99
click photo to purchase
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new