**Cherry Corals POLYP-PALOOZA Live Event! 12-27-14**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

sherita

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Todd, sending you a pm. I've got a quick question about getting ready for the next live sale. I won't take up much of your time, I promise.

All my new babies look good. That Jose Casas stylocenillia (sp) is freaking purple awesomeness!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Todd, sending you a pm. I've got a quick question about getting ready for the next live sale. I won't take up much of your time, I promise.

All my new babies look good. That Jose Casas stylocenillia (sp) is freaking purple awesomeness!

Hi Sherita, figured I would answer here. Prize gift certs are the only type that expire, purchased
GC's never expire.

Mirya

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
10:30 has come and gone, and no delivery yet. Now when I refresh my tracking page on FedEx it says, "No estimated delivery date available at this time." You are killing me FedEx! I know my corals are on a truck somewhere in Columbus. I have to leave in a little less than an hour for a doctor's appointment, so they better get here soon. :(

EDIT: ***** and you shall receive apparently! Got the box within 5 minutes of my post. As I unpacked things I couldn't help but think to myself, "I really ordered this much stuff?!?" BTW my $1 Cyphastrea is huge! (That's what she said.) I'll post some pics once everything settles. :)

Last edited:

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
10:30 has come and gone, and no delivery yet. Now when I refresh my tracking page on FedEx it says, "No estimated delivery date available at this time." You are killing me FedEx! I know my corals are on a truck somewhere in Columbus. I have to leave in a little less than an hour for a doctor's appointment, so they better get here soon. :(

EDIT: ***** and you shall receive apparently! Got the box within 5 minutes of my post. As I unpacked things I couldn't help but think to myself, "I really ordered this much stuff?!?" BTW my $1 Cyphastrea is huge! (That's what she said.) I'll post some pics once everything settles. :)

The cyphastreas were all so big I had to use larger cups and bigger bags :)

Our web guy seems pretty confident that he has corrected the problem that allowed items to over sell to such an extreme. Not sure if that is a good thing for buyers but its definitely a good thing for me because I am 30 seconds away from going nutsssss.

Rasengan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once again Cherry Corals pulls through! This is the first time I've ordered corals during the winter and for the most part everything is looking great! One of my acros, the Rommel's Rainbow, didn't seem to enjoy the trip very much but everything else seems to have made it through and are already opening up nicely while acclimating. This is my 4th or 5th order from Cherry and they always do a tremendous job in packaging and shipping. Can't wait for the next sale!

kv69

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

My turn, maybe it will work for me.

Help

Print

In transit
On FedEx vehicle for delivery
MADISON, AL

Ship (P/U) date :
Thur 1/15/2015 6:59 pm

Livonia, MI US

Estimated delivery :
N/A

FLORENCE, AL US

No estimated delivery date available at this time.

Gotta love fed ex, my regular driver has been here and gone, next day before 12 driver AWOL. Sitting somewhere in a 10 mile radius sleeping, guaranteed. I've witnessed with me own eyes. He was at Jack's yesterday lookin nice and comfy.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent your info to my Fedex rep in hopes they can light a fire under the drivers butt.

kv69

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THey have arrived! Awesome tshirt! A nice 76 degrees.
20150116_161420.jpg

Mirya

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see so much stick love for CC!

I picked up mostly softies though. Here is my Pink Krak and King Midas:
CCZoas_zpsfe4ef01c.jpg

ClowinRound

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Christmas in mid January. Arrived about an hr ago. Very nicely packaged
image.jpg
and now they are floating for a bit.
image.jpg

ClowinRound

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question. Did not get to sign for them. I was in the restroom and FedEx guy couldn't wait. Is that going to be an issue. I haven't read your DOA rules

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 38 52.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 9.6%
Back