**Cherry Corals POLYP-PALOOZA Live Event! 12-27-14**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CherryCorals,

I sent you an email regarding shipment. Wanting to know if order was shipped out today (monday, Jan 12), this was the new date we picked due to weather delay last week. I just want to be sure I will be home if it's expected in tomorrow.

Good morning, I emailed you a screen shot from my phone as soon as I woke up this morning. I think the tracking from Fedex may have ended in your spam folder, sorry for any inconvenience.

reefins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't wait for our shipment tomorrow :D been a long two weeks!

sherita

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The suspense is KILLING me. Mine ships today. I can't wait for it to get here! I even did a water change today, so the tank is now ready for it's new inhabitants.

mark7x77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my corals today, everything was packed extremely well and all 25+ frags healthy and happy.

Thanks Cherry Corals, and thanks for the hookup on the couple replacements that were done due to over sale. Those exceeded my expectations.

kittezhead

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been super busy with no chance to post but better late than never, my corals came in great! Thanks Cherry Corals for everything. Including the extra coral I asked for. You guys are really top notch. Can't wait for April!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone, just a reminder, last week and Monday we didn't have a full range of T shirts to include with orders. We have a list going for those who we didn't send shirts to and we are sending via us mail once we have all orders shipped. Orders that went out yesterday have shirts included as will the balance of the orders from this amazing sale!

Thank you!!!

reefins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Corals arrived and are doing great! PE already! Thank you guys!

sherita

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THEY'RE HERE!!!! Just finished acclimating them and they look fantastic! Everyone was super happy in the bags, the milli even had his polyps out. As nasty and cold as it is here, the corals were warm and happy in the box. Superb packing job. Thanks for everything!! I can't wait for the next live sale, it needs to hurry up and get here!!

beereefing

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just order the shipping out on wed. and received on thurs. Module and the date is for last wk. Just wondering if i'll be getting my order in tomarrow on thurs thx.

dragonfisher33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got my corals today. awesome packing and attention to details. not sure what happened but the corals are quite cold when i feel them. Slowly acclimating them right now and can't wait until they open. Just out of curiosity, what happen to the ricordea frag? i was under the impression that if you opt of the shirt, you will get a ric frag.

Anyways, great stuffs and hopefully everything will work out. will definitely be doing more business with CC in the future.

ghostman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my corals and they are stunning. Packing and shipping were the best I've ever seen. Communication was perfect and top notch. All the corals were extremely well packed. Not one loss, all beautiful and perhaps better than picture or described. I've been reefing for more than 20 years, and this has been the best purchasing experience that I have ever had. My tanks now look amazing!!!! I am a very, very satisfied customer. Thank you Cherry Corals!!!!!!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 44 40.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 21.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 35.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back