Time to formally introduce myself...

Chuck_e

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2024
Messages
128
Reaction score
139
Location
Sherwood Park
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I've been watching R2R for a little while, and set up my account here a couple months ago.

My tank is 90 gallons, mixed reef, and currently in its 3rd iteration since first being started 8 years ago.

IMG_9032.jpeg
I'm in the process of installing a new sump (current sump is under the tank, and I'm getting tired of trying to do maintenance with little or no access...) and have found lots of great ideas in here about plumbing, refugiums, and controller boards. Looking forward to finishing the project, and more ideas and interactions with the community!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome! Don't forget to start your tank thread! Link in my signature :slightly-smiling-face:
 
Hi! I've been watching R2R for a little while, and set up my account here a couple months ago.

My tank is 90 gallons, mixed reef, and currently in its 3rd iteration since first being started 8 years ago.

IMG_9032.jpeg
I'm in the process of installing a new sump (current sump is under the tank, and I'm getting tired of trying to do maintenance with little or no access...) and have found lots of great ideas in here about plumbing, refugiums, and controller boards. Looking forward to finishing the project, and more ideas and interactions with the community!
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Did this as a "formal intro" as well
welcometuna.gif
 
3 iterations is pretty normal,

I got over 100 fails, so there!!! WeLCOME :zany-face:
How true! I'm not counting the mini, minor, and major crashes - just the tear-it-down-and-start-agains! Almost didn't come back from the 2nd one a year ago, glad I was convinced to give it another go!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new