Cherry Corals Presents... Cherry Royale! 10 year Anniversary Live Sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CherryRoyale10years.jpg

Shipping Modules Now Available here:

Get a free Cherry Corals T-shirt or a Free Frag if you order a shipping module before the live sale starts!

https://www.cherrycorals.com/product-category/livesale/

Last edited:
OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Grand Prizes:

1 - $250 Cherry Corals Gift Certificate - Random drawing from everyone who "checks-in" every hour of the sale (any post you make counts, as long as it is within the hour). Winner to be announced July 1st.

1 - $250 Cherry Corals Gift Certificate - Random drawing from everyone who orders during the last hour of the Live Sale (12am to 1am). Winner to be announced July 1st.

Other Prizes:

$25 to $50 Cherry Corals Gift Certificates will be awarded for contests here on Reef2Reef! The gift certificates will be issued July 1st. They are good for 60 days after this date.

Cherry Skull T-shirts! - Customers who pre-order a shipping module before the sale starts will get a free T-shirt! While supplies last. No backorders.

Live Sale Tips:

How do I purchase? - We will post the names, price, sale price, and a photo of the coral being sold here in this thread on reef2reef. Click the photo to be directed to cherrycorals.com for purchase. Making an account on cherrycorals.com ahead of time is highly recommended. There is a timer on our site to remind you time is of the essence when checking out! The first to checkout wins the coral!

Our website does not store credit card information. Keeping your credit card info saved on your browser or cutting and pasting it from a notepad program will help speed your checkout.

The first hour is usually the craziest, so if at first you don't succeed, be patient. There are over 1200 corals in this sale, so the odds are in your favor!

Using a Cherry Corals Gift Certificate or Paypal Express are the fastest checkout methods. You do not have to be logged in to our site to checkout with paypal express.

Please purchase a shipping module, so we can track all your orders. If you do not purchase a shipping module, we will not know to contact you or ship your corals.

Live Sale Rules:

Please do not send PM's, email us at [email protected] PM's will not be answered.

#1 Shipping modules are $39.99 and are available now. Modules will be for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday ship outs, buy the module for the day you wish to have your order shipped!!! There are a limited number of ship outs for each day so buy early to get your preferred day. We will search the site using the last name used on the shipping module order to combine all orders for a single ship out. If you don't purchase a module we won't know when you want to ship. UPS overnight is the service used to transport your purchases. Use the same name and email address for ALL of your orders or we will inadvertently not ship them.

#2 If there is a UPS delay for whatever reason we will not refund shipping charges. If a loss is incurred and we replace a shipment, the purchaser must pay for shipping again, no exceptions.

#3 We will not combine orders from different people, please do not ask. Payments must all share the same email address or we will assume that these are two different orders from two different people. Simply placing the order under the same name but using a different funding source will force us to treat them as two different orders and two shipping modules will apply. If there are different names associated with each order when I check for accuracy they will all be treated as separate orders. NO TEAM BUYING!

#4 All sales are FINAL, no refunds, no exceptions. Do not ask us to exchange one item for another after you have purchased it. Don’t ask us to cancel an order after the sale is over, you made a purchase and in doing so stopped someone else from buying said item so please follow through.

#5 For every 2 sale items(less than $20) you must purchase 1 sale item $20 or greater.

#6 Prices on the website are the only 100% correct prices, we try very hard to make the posts match the website but we are only human and errors can occur.

#7 Please try and be fair, snipers need to exercise restraint.

#8 If an item sells more than once we will only honor the first person to purchase said item, the others will be refunded. DOA’s will not be replaced, they will be refunded. Please do not be angry if we have to refund you, in many cases we are selling at or below cost and cannot supply additional pieces. This particular rule is common among all live sales regardless of who is doing the sale and I have posted this rule multiple times within the thread so it should not be a surprise.

#9 Everyone who stays with us for the full 10 hours will receive 1 raffle ticket per purchase. Post your “check ins” in the dedicated raffle thread that will be created June 18(you have to post your check in’s to be entered, no posts, no entries).

#10 Reef trivia or caption this contests will be done every hour. These are a lot of fun and please keep entries clean and family friendly. Prizes will vary from GC’s to Drygoods Prize packs. Gift Certificates will be for $25 or $50 and must be used within 60 days or they will expire, use it or lose it, no exceptions. Don’t be upset if the 60 days has passed and you find your GC to be unusable.

#11 We are going give $50 Gift certs at every 1000th post too so stay tuned and be active! (It starts with the post number of our first picture set). Same Gift Cert rules apply, use in 60 days or lose it.

#12 Gift Certificates will be emailed out on this day as well.

#13 ***If you don’t buy a shipping module we won’t know what day you would like to ship, we use the shipping modules to search the site and get organized. We do not create a “shipping” thread.

*these rules may be modified right up to the start of the sale but not after*

Last edited:

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in metro D. you open to public walk ins and pick up?

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in metro D. you open to public walk ins and pick up?

Sure do, best to call to make sure we are here as sometimes we are off to the airport to pickup new goodies.

AlexG

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish my system was ready :(
In a few months I should be ready :) and able to get some corals

slojmn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations on 10 amazing years. You guys are top notch!! The hours for the extravaganza are not West Coast friendly, lol.

ChiCity

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Congratulations on 10 amazing years. You guys are top notch!! The hours for the extravaganza are not West Coast friendly, lol.
About those hours, they're certainly more west coast friendly than east coast friendly....
:D

AlexG

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
C'mon you NEED a tester piece or two.... LoL

Great seeing water today!!

Its only got fresh water in it right now. Salt wont be added for a while. I am sure that once the tank is up and running I will be making some orders with Cherry Corals :)

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its only got fresh water in it right now. Salt wont be added for a while. I am sure that once the tank is up and running I will be making some orders with Cherry Corals :)

Any leaks? =)

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.9%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 32 16.4%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 35 17.9%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 96 49.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.5%

Back