Cherry Corals Presents: Coral Madness....in March!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ReeferMatt79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried the Train Hopper last month(on my birthday as it happens) and its pretty amazing.

Nice! Happy belated birthday. Looking forward to starting the evening off on that side of town (trying to convince to wife to move out that way) before heading back to RO for the rest.

@ReeferMatt79 Did you happen to go to the Winter Beer Festival in Grand Rapids this weekend? The Hat had some fantastic versions of their bourbon barrel beers. Beers and coral shopping together are dangerous! Happy Birthday early. :)

I didn't! Ashamed to say I didn't even know it was going on. o_O I currently live not too far from Griffin Claw -- so many awesome breweries in this state. Never get tired of trying new things. (And thanks!)

... and I agree! More teasers! Got a lot at the Michigan swap last weekend and I just upgraded my tank so I have more room for CC awesomeness!

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Emailed you other day. Hit me back when u get the chance. U was gona check for og cc highlighter acan to add to my order :) (already got the cc solar flares, havnt set the ship date yet though)

Up2no6ood

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20170114_113103.jpg

Is it Saturday yet? I'm ready for this one!

Back