Cherry Corals presents... Happy Halloween Live Sale! Oct. 27th!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

VTBig053

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never participated in one of these online sales, having said that, how does purchasing or grabbing dibs on an item work? Will you post items in here and then we have to go to the website to put it in our "cart" and we can add as many items as we like and then pay at the end? Do we say dibs in this forum and you guys send us an invoice?

You have to complete the purchase to get the coral. If you just put it in your cart, someone else can still buy it.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never participated in one of these online sales, having said that, how does purchasing or grabbing dibs on an item work? Will you post items in here and then we have to go to the website to put it in our "cart" and we can add as many items as we like and then pay at the end? Do we say dibs in this forum and you guys send us an invoice?

We put up picture sets every 5-10 minutes, click on a photo of a coral you really like and toss it in your cart, checkout as fast as you can. Having said that, sometimes multiple reefers manage to get the same item in their cart so it comes down to who is the quickest.

Paypal Express is a very quick way to checkout and it autofills all of the pertinent information.

Starting Monday we will print up the shipping modules for Monday ship out, search the site for all corresponding orders, group them together and send them safe and snug in 1 1/2" styro(w/heat packs) to you. Tuesday morning, repeat......

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will any white polyp organ pipe coral be available?

No, that is a coral that typically came in as wild pieces and we never got any into our aquaculture program before Indo shut down.

Not2bad

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’m going to do a local pick up no mod. How does that work. Just order and you’ll find my orders by email, then email you a pick up day and time?

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’m going to do a local pick up no mod. How does that work. Just order and you’ll find my orders by email, then email you a pick up day and time?

You just described exactly how you do local pickup!

VTBig053

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just spent the last hour gluing down frags (and getting attacked by my starry blenny) to free up space on the rack for the sale later. Now to spend the next hour picking super glue off my fingers...

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just spent the last hour gluing down frags (and getting attacked by my starry blenny) to free up space on the rack for the sale later. Now to spend the next hour picking super glue off my fingers...

Thats one of my favorite things, peeling glue, sorta like peeling a sunburn.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could have been worse, you could have glued that starry blenny to your hand, LOL!!!

VTBig053

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats one of my favorite things, peeling glue, sorta like peeling a sunburn.

01A83D1C-55B1-49D7-8588-0ED36CA0E099.gif

Billldg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would have to say some of the healthiest frags I ever received came from the last sale, so I talked myself into buying another shipment order, so GAME ON!!!

Billldg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Full tilt favia from last sale, not a good picture, but is has at least 9 eyes now, color is actually brighter
full tilt favia.jpg

sam.basye

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@CherryCorals
I'm having issues with the gift card pop up box in checkout. I've tried a couple different browsers and tried my phone with no luck.
I click on the Have a Gift Card? link, the code box drops down, but immediately goes back up.
Am I doing it wrong? lol

Edit: I have a card with $10 left on it previously in my account, but cant apply that either with the issue.

Last edited:

VTBig053

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@CherryCorals
I'm having issues with the gift card pop up box in checkout. I've tried a couple different browsers and tried my phone with no luck.
I click on the Have a Gift Card? link, the code box drops down, but immediately goes back up.
Am I doing it wrong? lol

Edit: I have a card with $10 left on it previously in my account, but cant apply that either with the issue.

Are you trying to use the gift card for shipping? You may not be able to.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 27.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 32.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 31.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back