Cherry Corals presents... Polyp-Palooza!

And I was just thinking of messaging you guys today to see when the next live sale would be. Sucks I'll be on call all day. Hopefully work won't need me.

Oh yeah, and bring on the teasers! :)
Just don't answer- say you were on the toilet or taking a shower.... :)
 
any Tshirts?
 
Just don't answer- say you were on the toilet or taking a shower.... :)

Lol oh believe me there have been so many times in the middle of the night I have been tempted to just not answer. Or to throw the phone against the wall. But I like getting paid. [emoji383]:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new