Cherry Corals presents... Polyp-Palooza!

Whats the coldest it can be where you ship to? It's 10 degrees here atm... Is it possible to ship here and be ok?
 
Caption this for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate...

IMG_20130126_235416.jpg~original
ahh yea right... we'll play Star Trek Brace yourself Scotty!
 
so about those red and yellow rock nems?! any of them in the works?
yeah I got one rock nem but I'm still waiting to see just the right one. I got a great tricolor from another vendor but when I went to pick it up it had disappeared. :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new