Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 28th and 29th!

You're getting sleepy, very sleepy. I hope that works before the next round.;Hilarious
 
Wow can’t believe I missed the ny knicks forth, will there be anymore this sale?
 
1577584639472.gif

Overload...
 
I love it when its a race! It makes it fun. Most sales I'm down $300 already with plenty of hours to go! I may make the whole sale this time.
 
Polyppalooza Fragfarmer Red Robin Stag #3
Regular Price: $80, Sale Price: $39.99
Click Image to Purchase
Polyppalooza Fragfarmer Red Robin Stag #3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza WWC Sunkiss Bounce #3
Regular Price: $150, Sale Price: $99.99
Click Image to Purchase
Polyppalooza WWC Sunkiss Bounce #3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza JF Star Gazer Zoas #2
Regular Price: $40, Sale Price: $9.99
Click Image to Purchase
Polyppalooza JF Star Gazer Zoas #2
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza Aussie Cotton Candy #1
Regular Price: $60, Sale Price: $29.99
Click Image to Purchase
Polyppalooza Aussie Cotton Candy #1
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza PC Rainbow #3
Regular Price: $80, Sale Price: $24.99
Click Image to Purchase
Polyppalooza PC Rainbow #3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza Yellow Brick Road Zoas #1
Regular Price: $60, Sale Price: $29.99
Click Image to Purchase
Polyppalooza Yellow Brick Road Zoas #1
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza Tonys Shark Attack Chalice #1
Regular Price: $100, Sale Price: $69.99
Click Image to Purchase
Polyppalooza Tonys Shark Attack Chalice #1
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza Aussie Frosted Hammer #2
Regular Price: $80, Sale Price: $24.99
Click Image to Purchase
Polyppalooza Aussie Frosted Hammer #2
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza Sweet Ricordea #16
Regular Price: $30, Sale Price: $19.99
Click Image to Purchase
Polyppalooza Sweet Ricordea #16
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza Butt Muncher Palys
Regular Price: $80, Sale Price: $39.99
Click Image to Purchase
Polyppalooza Butt Muncher Palys
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
 
Any octospawn coming up?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new