Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 28th and 29th!

If I wasnt able to grab anything because I wasn’t fast enough this time, will the shipping I purchased be refunded?
 
Thx for putting on such a great sale. Tons of fun. I can only imagine how much work is involved getting this together.
 
Last edited:
tenor.gif
 
If I wasnt able to grab anything because I wasn’t fast enough this time, will the shipping I purchased be refunded?
Theres a lot left! Click on the Polyppaloza Heading on their site there is still plenty of great deals. Hitting the main heading for the Polyppaloza will show all hours corals, then hit the "hide out of stock" button to see only what's still available! Should be plenty to choose from!!!
 
Thanks everyone for a great live sale! We will be posting new stock this week, all on sale. Also feel free to email or PM us about any pieces you may have missed, we may be able to supply a few more depending on the piece.
Did the Scoly from earlier make an appearance?
 
can i add to my order from the regular site untill it ships?
 
@ cherry corals I wasn’t able to get anything I want because I wasn’t fast enough this time. I had purchased the shipping module before the sale started, can I please be refunded the shipping? My name is Connor dye
 
@Acro76 if I am just picking up my pieces when can I come in and get them ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new