Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

still waiting on bright blue
 
Smash this link as well!

https://www.cherrycorals.com/product/cc-flashpoint-acan/

CHE_1836.jpg
 
Final check in....wow I really need to stop now!....well maybe just one more...or two lol
 
blue lagoon is the only one i havent got out of all those zoas lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new