Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Comic_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depending on how your overflow system works and how many frags you bought I would or wouldn't based off that. I once placed the bags in and went to work to came back to a wet floor. If you have enough floating bags they can block the overflow.

If their in the box and your house is room temperature, that's plenty good.
If you have an open top, you can take a small piece of tape or a reef safe magnet to hold the top part the bag to the outside of the tank with the rest floating. Will keep the bag from drifting to your overflows or pumps.

dugthefish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all the replies. Think I'm gonna run home at lunch and float them all in the fuge for the afternoon. Its warm, no lights, and dont think they could plug it.

aquaman99

Live Sale Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are 3 of the corals I got from the sale. The rest havn’t come out to play yet.
And also, this is Stan the Starfish. He decided to hitchhike. He is so cute! Too bad I can’t put him in the DT. But I love starfish too much to “get rid of him”.

CEDF3D16-6ECF-4F73-BD78-CCEDA4AF7984.jpeg

EFB431E8-6673-4D71-ABFC-84F71150E0F3.jpeg

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are 3 of the corals I got from the sale. The rest havn’t come out to play yet.
And also, this is Stan the Starfish. He decided to hitchhike. He is so cute! Too bad I can’t put him in the DT. But I love starfish too much to “get rid of him”.

CEDF3D16-6ECF-4F73-BD78-CCEDA4AF7984.jpeg

EFB431E8-6673-4D71-ABFC-84F71150E0F3.jpeg

Those darn little starfish, I am surprised I let one leave, I try to keep them all to myself.

Urban

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My order arrived Thursday, but I am just now posting, because I have had my eyes glued to the tank since then... This was my first order from Cherry Corals, and it left me hoping that these guys are around for a long, long, time. They definitely gained a customer for life on this end. Nearly every piece I ordered had polyp extension before it even left the bag, their shipping methods were top notch, and it was by far one of the best customer service experiences I’ve ever had.

aquaman99

Live Sale Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I couldn’t agree more Urban!

But on to the most important topic of this thread lol... How do I keep Stan the Starfish alive? I might get a separate 1g tank for him because he is so cute! What does he eat?

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I couldn’t agree more Urban!

But on to the most important topic of this thread lol... How do I keep Stan the Starfish alive? I might get a separate 1g tank for him because he is so cute! What does he eat?

He prefers organic vegetable matter but on occasion may go rogue and eat other things but then so will a tang when they get big enough. He will reject all GMO's so keep that in mind.

AngryMike2016

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my package yesterday. Heat pack was nice and warm, corals were packed well. Frags were good sizes and healthy when I received them. The dragon's fur is a REALLY nice gsp variant. Unfortunately, two of the acropora RTN'd overnight. Not sure which ones, as unfortunately they weren't labeled. The jack-o-lantern lepto was seriously nice; the vivid coloration is incredible.

I would definitely do business with cherry corals again.

AngryMike2016

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, I figured it out - it was my JF Barney, and Hawkins Echinata. Other acros are just fine.

AngryMike2016

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And another one down this morning, the frostbite. Never had this bad luck with acros before. All the acros in my tank are fine.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know this is one thing I hear about this website… The notifications never show up for me. Years later I see that I won a $25 gift card :-(

I only ask because I very much want our customers to receive prizes that they have won. I have an individual who lives in Texas that shares your name and had redeemed a $25 GC that I awarded on Jan 6 2019. Did I send it to the wrong individual?

ArnoldosAquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only ask because I very much want our customers to receive prizes that they have won. I have an individual who lives in Texas that shares your name and had redeemed a $25 GC that I awarded on Jan 6 2019. Did I send it to the wrong individual?
No… but maybe I wasn’t the winner at all, which would make more sense, haha. Maybe? Idk hahah. Either way all good!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 43.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back