Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Comic_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything is beautiful and happy.
20190108_202953.jpeg
20190108_203004.jpeg
20190108_203012.jpeg
20190108_203020.jpeg
20190108_203024.jpeg
20190108_203045.jpeg

aquaman99

Live Sale Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK Friday can't get here soon enough now! All these pics got me so excited!

CWR24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just looking to see if there were any undelivered and there you are! It says on a truck so hopefully you'll get it before the day is out, the will run til 8 I believe and I am thankful that your temps are in the mid 40's. Couple the nice temps with the way we ship and all should be well even if they deliver tomorrow.

I really dont know what goes on behind the scenes at UPS or Fedex but I often sit and just shake my head.

Keep us posted once you get them and sorry for the inconvenience.

@CherryCorals..... I am at 32 years with your "carrier of choice" (think brown). And if you think you got it bad and do some head shaking I hope you feel some empathy for me!! :)

CWR24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I don’t think I’m going to get my package today. Seriously I don’t know what is going on with these delivery services. So frustrating. I’ve been refreshing the tracking page the entire day and still no update.

"refreshing" constantly is not going to fix someone screwing up that morning and putting your package on the wrong delivery truck 40 miles away. :)

CWR24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I don’t think I’m going to get my package today. Seriously I don’t know what is going on with these delivery services. So frustrating. I’ve been refreshing the tracking page the entire day and still no update.

PM me......I'll tell ya all you need to know.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@CherryCorals..... I am at 32 years with your "carrier of choice" (think brown). And if you think you got it bad and do some head shaking I hope you feel some empathy for me!! :)

Oh I do!

I think one of the things that really confuses me is when I check progress on a package and it shows being scanned into the same facility more than once and/or out for delivery and then scanned at facility again.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

8:18, I wonder exactly went on out there yesterday?

Glad it all made it :)

CWR24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I do!

I think one of the things that really confuses me is when I check progress on a package and it shows being scanned into the same facility more than once and/or out for delivery and then scanned at facility again.

UGHHH!! Same happened to me when I ordered something for the lady friend for Christmas. Only mine made if half way here and then it showed going back to the state where shipping originated and then coming this way again.

Clueless

BlueReef83

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my corals yesterday. I could not be happier, everything looks great. Thank you Cherry Corals! Here are a few pics of some of them, I went a little crazy buying corals during the live sale ;). I will definitely be buying more corals from Cherry Corals, thank you again Brett and Todd!

Goniopora.jpg

Wicked Green Goniopora.jpg

Assorted Corals.jpg

Angel Eyes Favia.jpg

Comic_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think @CherryCorals needs to help some other companies understand what a "frag" size should be. I am blown away impressed by Brett and Todd!
Mini-Colonies may be a more accurate term.

Amazing how healthy they are too. They were mostly all wide open out of the box. Definitely well kept animals.

This was my first time with an online purchase. Super impressed.

Comic_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll have a photo of the Dendro when I get home from work. It was the only one to not fully open last night.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 57 55.9%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 30.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back