Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

I think they're one at a time cause they shot them seperate and added them to the sale today. Waiting for the 20% off!
 
Polyppalooza JF Blue Summit Monti #7
regular price $70 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Sweet Ricordea #43
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $9.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Aussie Witches Brew Chalice
regular price $80 SALE PRICE $49.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza CC Sinatra Zoanthids #4
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Cool Paly #2
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $4.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza CC Ultimate Rainbow Monti #4
regular price $70 SALE PRICE $29.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Chili Pepper Monti #5
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $14.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Tyree Flower Petal Monti #3
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase
 
Beautiful Favia and Montis still left. I need more money. Is taking a mortgage out on my house a good idea?
 
i think some are one at a time because they are a bit pricier...perhaps to garner more attention

Not to garner more attention, merely that I shot them today and couldn't add them into the pre existing spreadsheet without messing things up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new