Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

photos aren't even loading fully :confused:
 
Even if I never get a coral, it's still entertaining to watch so many people complain. It's like people expect you as the vender to sell dozens of corals at 90% off and make sure each individual who wants one gets one. Great business model lol.
 
Yeah, this is getting completely ridiculous. I clicked on an acro literally within 3 seconds of it getting posted and it was already out of stock. Like, this is is so silly it isn't even fun watching this thread anymore. I may as well just wait to see what is left in the after sale, if anything at all.
 
Seems to be loading here.
the literal second it goes up they take 5 full seconds to load in then I click and they're gone but I can only click the pic not the words
 
This reminds me of trying to buy concert tickets in the 80s (pre internet for you pups out there)...
 
the literal second it goes up they take 5 full seconds to load in then I click and they're gone but I can only click the pic not the words
Issue with your speed of internet or processor. Sucks, but I have issues at times too. Keep trying. It usually slows down some. Granted, that is on the 12 hour sales, not 6hr ones.
 
And to sit here and hit refresh for 6 hours and cant buy one coral is a joke
 
the literal second it goes up they take 5 full seconds to load in then I click and they're gone but I can only click the pic not the words
where are you seeing the pics
 
Check in #2
 
Yeah, this is getting completely ridiculous. I clicked on an acro literally within 3 seconds of it getting posted and it was already out of stock. Like, this is is so silly it isn't even fun watching this thread anymore. I may as well just wait to see what is left in the after sale, if anything at all.

Still 1000+ corals and 11 hours of sale left... It gets much easier later. The first few hours is always tough.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new