Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

yes stuff is being marked sold i been updating and looking for the next hours to be added
I'm trying to buy one still listed as sale and after I hit pay on paypal I get sent back to CC's site and it sez my cart is empty. over and over and over like it's freakin' Groundhogs Day.
 
@Cherry Corals......about 2 pages back I grabbed the Purple Monsters for $39.99

I didn't have a shipping module purchased yet and needless to say not a shipping day selected.

Do you know if the system would automatically bill me for shipping if I closed on an order? I paid thru PayPal if it matters to know.

Please advise on if I still need the module.......thanks.
Just click on a shipping order and get it paid for. Then you will have a date for delivery. I bought mine after got first coral.
 
Can someone tell me if they officially bought the $13 bioreef so I can stop refreshing lol.
 
I'm trying to buy one still listed as sale and after I hit pay on paypal I get sent back to CC's site and it sez my cart is empty. over and over and over like it's freakin' Groundhogs Day.
same here man.. really frustrating.
 
I'm trying to buy one still listed as sale and after I hit pay on paypal I get sent back to CC's site and it sez my cart is empty. over and over and over like it's freakin' Groundhogs Day.
Scroll down and hit confirm order dude
 
I'm trying to buy one still listed as sale and after I hit pay on paypal I get sent back to CC's site and it sez my cart is empty. over and over and over like it's freakin' Groundhogs Day.
Did you read the message from earlier. Are you hitting the "place your order" button after paypal brings you back to your cart????
 
you should get a confirmation email if you did it right
 
@Cherry Corals......about 2 pages back I grabbed the Purple Monsters for $39.99

I didn't have a shipping module purchased yet and needless to say not a shipping day selected.

Do you know if the system would automatically bill me for shipping if I closed on an order? I paid thru PayPal if it matters to know.

Please advise on if I still need the module.......thanks.

Shipping is disabled, everything requires a ship module.
 
Polyppalooza POTO Red Light District #2
regular price $200 SALE PRICE $79.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza PC Rainbow #7
regular price $80 SALE PRICE $24.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Frozen Hornet Zoas #1
regular price $80 SALE PRICE $39.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Yellow Eye Blasto Merletti #7
regular price $50 SALE PRICE $24.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza CC Killer Flamingo Palys #3
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $29.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Tyree Superman Monti #8
regular price $50 SALE PRICE $9.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Vivid Rainbow Paly #2
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza CC Aquacultured Duncan #1
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $14.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Punk Rock Girls #1
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new