Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

Congrats Vikas S, we will be sending you a Triton ICP test kit!

steveb.jpg
 
Does not leave much time to debate with yourself LOL
NOPE! And Sometimes the sale is over and I am kicking myself for not buying something. Specifically.... I missed out on a $15 frag of a rainbow birdsnest 2 weeks ago that I am still crying about all because I hesitated for about a second or two because it was in the first offering post and wasn't sure if there would be a cheaper one.
 
not true. u have 1 minute or more to check out. if you add the item in cart its marked as soldout but ull have 1 minute and the otem goes back in stock out of ur cart if u dont check out by then
This is true for this sale, you are correct, but I was talking about to be the original person to make the item "sold out".
 
Polyppalooza CC Green Spongodes #1
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $5
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza ORA Pink and Green Damicornis #3
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $9.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Paletta Pink Tip
regular price $80 SALE PRICE $49.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza ORA Purple Plasma #3
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $12.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza JF Limelight Hydnophora #1
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $29.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza WWC Yellow Tip #6
regular price $80 SALE PRICE $29.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Jungle Juice #2
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Purple Death Palys
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza JF Red Eye Porites #2
regular price $80 SALE PRICE $39.99
click photo to purchase
 
This is true for this sale, you are correct, but I was talking about to be the original person to make the item "sold out".
oh for that its 2 seconds and its gone
 
NOPE! And Sometimes the sale is over and I am kicking myself for not buying something. Specifically.... I missed out on a $15 frag of a rainbow birdsnest 2 weeks ago that I am still crying about all because I hesitated for about a second or two because it was in the first offering post and wasn't sure if there would be a cheaper one.

Eek that’s awful!
 
and he goes and post more corals everytime i reply to someone lol

well at least nothing that interested me in this run
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new