Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

Hope I can scrounge up a few pennies to take part in the fun. You guys are local so I would love to participate.
 
Count me in !! All done and email sent !!

downloadaa.jpg


***EPIC PRESALE CONTEST STARTS NOW!***

Help us get the word out about this sale, and you will be entered to win a $200 gift certificate to use DURING the sale! The winner will be announced right before the sale starts at 5:50 pm EST on Dec. 29th. To enter, simply complete the following steps and email us at [email protected] when you are done:
​
  1. Like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Cherry-Corals-267363115589/
  2. Click "going" or "interested" and share the Polyppalooza event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/442591392938697/
  3. Sign up for our newsletter email: http://eepurl.com/4HevP
  4. Make a post in this thread (you are here now!).
  5. Email us at [email protected] with your full name when you are done!
 
$200.00 contest DONE! Thanks Guys!
 
$200.00 contest DONE! Thanks Guys!
 
$200.00 contest DONE! Thanks Guys!
 
I've completed the tasks to get entered into the $200 gift card raffle.
 
Oooohhhh ya. The wife spends all the money on Christmas I spent it on coral! I’m ready
 
Ready to check you guys have not bought anything from your shop before :); but, ready to break a piggy bank or two on the live sale. Also entered all the things ;).
 
I AM HERE NOW! :) just finished the entries for the 200$ gift certificate. Good luck everyone
 
Completed all my 200$ entry requirements!
 
Good morning Reef 2 Reef!

I am still working on taking some last minute photos, in the meantime check out some sexy ricordea that will be in the sale.

CHE_1238.jpg


CHE_1259.jpg


CHE_1282.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new