Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

Henry C
 
I think I should do check in's for corals I wanted but was too slow lol. I need to figure out the timing of this sale before all the stuff I want is already gone lol. Lost on those beautiful Rasta's.
 
Polyppalooza CC Banshee Zoas #2
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Nirvana Paly #2
regular price $100 SALE PRICE $49.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Rasta Zoas #1
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $29.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Bam Bam Zoanthids #1
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza CC Royale Pocillopora #4
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $24.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Wicked Green Goniopora #1
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $29.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza CC Blood Suckers #2
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza PC Rainbow #8
regular price $80 SALE PRICE $24.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza ATL Shades of Fall #6
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $24.99
click photo to purchase
 
Let's go! Married with children is coming on soon smh
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new