Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

I think I’m gonna have to wait until the wife goes to bed and plug in to the router directly to jump on these deals
 
Congrats Brittany C, you win a CC GC to use after January 7th!

steveb.jpg
 
Polyppalooza OG Mandarin Oranges #1
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $29.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza CC Rainbow Tempest Paly #1
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $29.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza ARC Fireworks #5
regular price $200 SALE PRICE $59.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza CC Mars Man Chalice #1
regular price $80 SALE PRICE $59.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza ARC Acid Rain Drops #1
regular price $200 SALE PRICE $149.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza CC Tutti Frutti #1
regular price $100 SALE PRICE $49.99
click photo to purchase
 
Any engineers out there know how many cycles the average mouse button is good for? I'm a little worried that I might need to get a new one after this.
 
I can’t even buy anything, it’s all gone as soon as I refresh the page?
 
Any engineers out there know how many cycles the average mouse button is good for? I'm a little worried that I might need to get a new one after this.

Millions of clicks before they wear out. I have a click happy job.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new