Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

I thought I had a problem. I will just sit back down and keep to myself now. The grown ups are talking it seems.
its not a problem if you dont call it a problem lol
 
thanks for the GC :) i just got off work checked email and could not believe it, I won! Cherry Corals you guys rock
 
Polyppalooza Yellow Eye Blasto Merletti #2
regular price $50 SALE PRICE $24.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza CC Autumn Harvest Psammacora #1
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza ORA Purple Capricornis #9
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $14.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza OG Green Bali Slimer #2
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza ORA Blue Bottlebrush #3
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $5
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza ORA Pink and Green Damicornis #2
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $9.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Tyree Ponape Birdsnest #2
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza OG Green Bali Slimer #4
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza GB Buttkisser Palys #3
regular price $150 SALE PRICE $74.99
click photo to purchase
 
I think it's time for me to give up on the bioreef acro for $13. I think someone bought it. it's not going back in stock.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new