Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

Everybody takes it easy and let me have a chance.
the-early-bird-gets-the-worm.png
 
hey Cherry Corals dudes, can I combine more than one item from yesterdays leftovers in the cart?
They go onto your account, so will end up in same cart
 
how about our lions today !
 
See there's no torches being mentioned...... I would sure like another magnificent torch like I got from the last sale! Cant bring myself to frag the one I have, it seems to be so happy where it is and not gonna disturb it. If anyone wants a sweet torch I highly recommend picking one up from @CherryCorals
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new