Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

Click this link!

https://www.cherrycorals.com/product/cc-magic-kingdoms/

CHE_1822.jpg
 
Totally lost out because I went back to change the order to not include shipping and it wanted order number and I did not have one. What do we use for the shipping part. Local pick up wanted tax. so confused. Never had this before.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new