Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

Actually the rules say nothing about that this time. I just read them to make sure I was following them. It is marked out. Maybe CC can clarify.
#5 For every 2 sale items(less than $20) you must purchase 1 sale item $20 or greater.
 
any more jubilee for the night brett?
 
Actually the rules say nothing about that this time. I just read them to make sure I was following them. It is marked out. Maybe CC can clarify.
Actually - the first page states for every 2 frags you win under $20 - you must buy one over $20
 
Dear Santa or the guys at CC... Please post a rainbow birdsnest.
 
I was here all last evening... I had the time!
upload_2018-12-30_19-30-53.png
Looks like you need 3 more over $20 to actually be legal....sorry
 
boy you got all those.. it must be my internet … I was here last night and couldn't even get to put anything in my cart. he closes I got was when they had the computer glitch.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new