Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

I finally see a sweet ricordea I like the color of and it's not the usual $20 lol. Just my luck haha.
 
dang got the freak hair pavona but clicked the smaller one lol. hey brett how fast of a grower is that?
 
Lol if got 6 hours invested in this sale now.. now 1 coral purchased. I may have to drive to the shop and ring a doorbell one of these Saturdays.
 
almost 2 hours down
 
Polyppalooza Tyree Superman Monti #6
regular price $50 SALE PRICE $9.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Chuckies Bride Palys #4
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza CC Banshee Zoas #8
regular price $30 SALE PRICE $14.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza CC Green Spongodes #4
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $5
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza JF Papa Smurf #1
regular price $80 SALE PRICE $24.99
click photo to purchase
 
Pavona grows really fast in high nitrates.

1546217457443552388186395821344.jpg
 
Hey CherryCorals, don't forget I bought two CC Green Spongodes yesterday, don't forget to change one out, Thanks Brandon Roten!
 
As long as I snag one more nice stick, I'll be happy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new