Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

Polyppalooza Blu Sympodium #1
regular price $30 SALE PRICE $9.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza X-mas Favia #2
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $9.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Nirvana Palys #16
regular price $30 SALE PRICE $9.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza CC Glitch Zoas #4
regular price $20 SALE PRICE $9.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza ORA Purple Capricornis #5
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $14.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Rainbow Hornets #7
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Sweet Ricordea #30
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase
 
hour 2 anytime soon?
 
dang it missed the blue sympodium again
Me too. Ive done 3 of these the past 3 weeks and have missed every single post of it. I guess it's a hotter coral than I thought.
 
I don’t know much about those blue sympodiums but they sure are pretty.
 
I don't think so, we are literally down to our last few pieces and thats it unless Indo is kind enough to offer maricultured corals again.
Glad I got mine from you guys when I did!! That's 1 of my favorite coral in my tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new