Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

unlimited edition dragon fur....got it not sure what the species is though
 
Polyppalooza Black Cherry PE #2
regular price $20 SALE PRICE $4.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Tyree Rainbow Monti #9
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $24.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza CC Raspberry Limes #8
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Sweet Ricordea #32
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza CC Raspberry Limes #11
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $29.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Branching Cyphastrea #4
regular price $30 SALE PRICE $12.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Ring of Fires #10
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Bulletproof Elegance #2
regular price $80 SALE PRICE $49.99
click photo to purchase
 
So weird. I was trying and trying to get those merletties and I must have added to cart and not realize. Then message pops up saying 20seconds. Man, I flipped. Got the payment in though. Crazy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new