Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

Polyppalooza CC Dark Knight #6
regular price $80 SALE PRICE $29.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Tree Houses of Horror #11
regular price $80 SALE PRICE $39.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza CC Royale Pocillopora #1
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $24.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Toxic Pie Chalice #2
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $29.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza BC Bubblebath Unicorn #1
regular price $250 SALE PRICE $179.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza JF Neon Green Leptoseris #6
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $14.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza CC White Rose #2
regular price $50 SALE PRICE $24.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Utter Chaos #6
regular price $30 SALE PRICE $14.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza OG God of Wars #6
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $29.99
click photo to purchase
 
Polyppalooza Setosa Monti
regular price $50 SALE PRICE $14.99
checkout is $30 bucks??
 
dang went to the bathroom at the wrong moment lol
 
i love zoas did pikachu zoa come across here i miss
 
thats a killer zoa! nice score! someone is remaining quiet on who got it lol just like the bounce
I just happened to refresh and they were in stock. SO I got them JUST NOW>
 
So if it charged shipping on a coral you guys will automatically refund it or do I tell you which coral it applies to?
 
So if it charged shipping on a coral you guys will automatically refund it or do I tell you which coral it applies to?
its always say $0 shipping to me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new