Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

hour and 15 approx left woo
 
I would have to agree......trying to show some restraint but really nice stuff in that regard.
If they post another leprechaun, IDK if my wallet will be able to stop me this time.
 
Polyppalooza Leprechaun Paly #5
regular price $80 SALE PRICE $39.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Gonzos Citrus Coolers #8
regular price $20 SALE PRICE $9.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Ring of Fires #15
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza JF Barney #4
regular price $50 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Crazy Favia #1
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $29.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Sweet Ricordea #36
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Utter Chaos #7
regular price $30 SALE PRICE $14.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Turquose Fire Digi #2
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza WWC Twizzlers #5
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $29.99
click photo to purchase
 
As I make the post about the leprechauns, they post one! Yall are awesome! I din't win it but still impressed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new