Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

Something tells me that I missed out on my last chance for the rastas :( But overall it's been a great event!
i have alot where u located ill give u some if you in michigan and wana meet at the swap
 
It's so weird having 2 Bretts in one feed.. I keep thinking people are talking to me!! What a great name you have, from wine Brett to another! @CherryCorals
 
Polyppalooza Awesome Acan #8
regular price $30 SALE PRICE $14.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza GB Bowtie Blasters #3
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Tinker Bell Paly #3
regular price $30 SALE PRICE $9.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Aussie Dippin Dot Shroom #2
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $9.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza CC Royale Pocillopora #3
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $24.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Tyree Fire Echino #3
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $12.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Blu Sympodium #2
regular price $30 SALE PRICE $9.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza CC Chemical Romance #4
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase
 
Come on dear Gosh.. it’s unreal I can’t get anything.. I hope I can buy some zoas on your site. I will pay full price. Apparently that is the only way I can order anything for buying shipping
 
That last grouping was my favorite. It was an overload of which one to click on. I wanted almost everything lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new