Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

https://www.cherrycorals.com/product/radical-rainbow-acan-2/

CHE_1834.jpg
 
Come on dear Gosh.. it’s unreal I can’t get anything.. I hope I can buy some zoas on your site. I will pay full price. Apparently that is the only way I can order anything for buying shipping
I'd buy full prized zoas too after the sale just to get them included in my shipping for this event. And maybe a leprechaun, and a tinkerbell, and a chemical romance.... But who's counting lol @CherryCorals .
 
I'd buy full prized zoas too after the sale just to get them included in my shipping for this event. And maybe a leprechaun, and a tinkerbell, and a chemical romance.... But who's counting lol @CherryCorals .

I believe 95 Z's n P's will be all marked down come midnight.
 
I'd buy full prized zoas too after the sale just to get them included in my shipping for this event. And maybe a leprechaun, and a tinkerbell, and a chemical romance.... But who's counting lol @CherryCorals .

I'd recommend getting that awesome blossom frag they have left in the store after the sale.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new