Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

Still trying for the tinkerbell... Unless someone wants to admit to buying it so I can stop refreshing
 
Polyppalooza Hybrid Watermelon Chalice #2
regular price $100 SALE PRICE $59.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza WWC Purple Monster #13
regular price $30 SALE PRICE $14.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza CC Meteor Shower Cyphastrea #6
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase
 
Let us know please when you have posted the last of the frags.. so I am not refreshing all night lol
 
Thanks for putting this on and for the good deals! Missed out on the PC Superman, but got some nice pieces. Thanks Cherry Corals!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new