Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

Really looking forward to seeing these in the tank! Thanks guys!
 
Great live sale Cherry Corals. I've been a customer for maybe 10 years. Can't remember when I first bought from you guys at a GIRS swap.
 
thank you so much i think i grabbed 12+ zoa frags lol sending you a text todd
 
Now whats happening with that frag saw drawing? Gonna need that
 
Missed the final chunk, hoping to find something in the leftovers when I get home from the gym
 
great sale guys i got a loooot of goodies...i hope i can still get some more prizes somehow...maybe cuz of the 4000th post? ;)
 
Cherry Corals.....GREAT PIECES AND GREAT PRICES!!!!

First live sale checking you guys out, will definitely give you a look again.

Thanks much.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new