• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cherry corals rocks!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

erndog

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me first explain that I don't often give a review such as I am about to. IMHO we live in a society where customer service has taken a backseat to the almighty buck. And when you buy something (especially on the internet) it's hard to be sure that you are getting what you just laid out your hard earned cash for!!!

So when you find quality goods & service you/we need to make sure that everybody knows about even more than when we are given bad service/goods. Bc that IS THE ONLY WAY for these kinds of companies to stay in business.
On Sat I took part in my first "live sale" ever on this (or any) forum hosted by Todd & Brett @ Cherry Corals. I must say I was more than a little skeptical. But I've been meaning to do it for a while and the time was right.

I bought 4 things during the sale and ordered 2 more off the site on Sun. Hey I figured if I was gonna do it I might as well go for broke..lol
Well I have to say that these guys have got their act together!!! First of all they use Fed-Ex. Which for residential overnight is the only way to go!! Unless you wanna wait until 7pm for your package!!!
Oh and what a package!! Nice styrofoam box. And even tho its just the start of autumn here in the north. They put a warmer in the box!!! Everything was packed nice and tight so as to keep the jostling to a minimum. My 6 items were individually packed in little plastic cups( the kind you get sauces in at fast food joints) Again to minimize movement I assume. All in their own little bags with plenty of water and then in bigger bags with slip ties!!! BRAVO GENTLEMEN!!!!
Now for the best part. Not only did the critters look as good as the photos posted. they were actually open and seemed unaffected by the travel. Naturally I still did careful acclimation. But I have no doubt that these guys came from a place where they were well cared for!! I only hope I can treat them as well as their former owners!! Lol!!
Thanks guys!! You are certainly a breath of fresh air in a smog laden landscape. And you just made yourself a new customer for as long as I am in this hobby!!!
Btw feel free to copy and post this where ever you please.

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Thanks for the awesome review! :bigsmile:

mike007

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 I agree totally.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 182 72.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%
Back