Cherry Corals SOS Live Sale!

Im gonna need some teasers to get me through the week!
 
Might be a foolish question but the pics on the site is what you get correct??

The pic on R2R will(should) match the one on the site and that is the piece you will get. In some cases items will sell twice and in that event we can often still supply an equally sized piece of the same morph, if that is unacceptable we will refund.
 
will there be a decent amount of sps? im guessing mostly lps/zoos though
 
Im gonna need some teasers to get me through the week!

Teasers will hit tomorrow!
will there be a decent amount of sps? im guessing mostly lps/zoos though

There will be quite a few sps, 100+

Spoiler alert, there won't be any $20 Orange Passions or $20 Bounce shrooms in this sale ;)
 
Any chance of Saturday shipping? My hours are kinda crappy for the next couple of months.
 
question regarding shipping, If I want the coral delivered to my residence on tuesday I pick the tuesday shipping module?
 
Any chance of Saturday shipping? My hours are kinda crappy for the next couple of months.

We don't recommend it but I can enable it, I will put only a couple of them in stock and they are a bit more expensive than regular due to Fedex uncharge.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new