Cherry Corals SOS Live Sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

fpm06001

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't wait to get my frags tomorrow!

PS- did you guys get an email with a tracking number once the order has shipped?

Ibra9

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't wait to get my frags tomorrow!

PS- did you guys get an email with a tracking number once the order has shipped?
I received an email this morning, than at 10 a.m it was delivered.

Nibejeebies

R2R is the reason for my Insomia
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All of my corals are just simply perfect. I had an scare with the chalice but it colored back up almost instantly once in the tank.

I did the lugols dip on all of my corals, only hikers i could find were some baby brittle stars (YAY I love these things and so does my gf)
The Pipe Organ looked pretty bad after the dip yesterday, though half the colony is open now.

Love them all and welcomed them all into my family. I know I prolly just over looked it yesterday but I Swear I already have a new polyp on myt cherry novas starting to bud!!

Also I hate that some one took advantage of the sale for their own personal gain. If a club was buying them for a club tank, thats perfectly fine with me, as its ensuring the survivibility of that coral and its a 'coop' but to buy 30, or 50 and then turn around and try to sell them for a profit makes me sick.

Id get it, if you bought to many and had to give one up and sell 1 or 2 thats one thing, but seeing how you paid $20 per frag I could see maybe asking $20 or possibly $25 to cover shipping if you didnt get alot of frags to begin with, but the 30 or 50 won, No.
I won 14. If i decided that I dont want one of these corals I'd donate it to my clubs community tank, if the club didn't want it Id only ask what I paid for it.

fpm06001

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I figure they have been super busy filling all of the orders this week.

Sucks people have been taking advantage of the same for personal gain... But it is what it is..

Looking forward to get some color in my tank.. Sick of staring at rocks lol

ReeferMatt79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had to post my frag rack -- which is completely full (save one spot, if being picky, but I just moved one out of there) as a result of Cherry Corals for their "Server Roast" sale and last Saturday's Overstock sale. The pic doesn't even show three mushrooms (Infection and Yuma from SOS, Volcano from the other sale) and an awesome purple/green acan that I've set on some rock already near the other CC acans I've had (which you can see in the lower right). It does include the AWESOME rock nem I got post-sale on Sunday morning -- absolutely love that one.

Apologies for the iPhone potato picture, no DSLR here!

CC-SOS1.jpg

Jamie9169

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received our corals today and they all looked great. Very happy with the purchases and the fun day spent on here with other reef nuts. Thank you Cherry Corals.

cale0721

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks cherry! My package came today only had 1 frag jump off the plug but I just glued it back on and we were good to go! Everything looks great and very well packaged. I appreciate this sale! [emoji106]

Nibejeebies

R2R is the reason for my Insomia
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty sure Cherry corals will be my go to place when ordering online. Im one of those brand loyalty people. And since the only livestock Ive ordered online has been from CC (ordered twice now) then they are going to be my shop.

Course now I cant get any more corals for a while.. I may have overloaded myself now lol

slayerhellfire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sucks mine was delayed a day for some reason, hope there not all melted 11 pieces dyeing would suck! .....todd says he will take care of it if thats the case. Great costumer service as always.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sucks mine was delayed a day for some reason, hope there not all melted 11 pieces dyeing would suck! .....todd says he will take care of it if thats the case. Great costumer service as always.

2 out of 30 were mis sorted :(

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please let us know if you have any different names or email addresses on your orders. We can only search for your other orders with the name and email on your shipping module order. A few customers have missed out on some corals because of this.

ThePipBUll

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All I can say is WOW... very impressed with the packaging and the corals... A++++++++++
Everything looks great and has opened up...
PS---I received two frags I didn't order they came up cancelled in my account...So thanks for the extras Ill definitely buy something the next frag swap i see you at

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 40.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 33.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.4%
Back