Cherry Corals SOS Live Sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Leyth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are the ones I got, I don't need these, I have no self control. I'm having a kid in a few months and buying a house the month before that potentially. I'm an idiot, but hey at least I have some corals!

sos0994-1-580x521.jpg

sos1181-1-580x510.jpg

sos135-1-580x580.jpg

sos1121-1-580x525.jpg

sos234-1-580x580.jpg

sos483-1-580x580.jpg

ahiggins

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ohhh very pretty :D
I stayed for the majority of the sale but I definitely missed some of the pretty pictures lol

td3025

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered mine for tuesday (yesterday) shipout. Does anyone know the time they usually arrive during the day or is it truly at random? I just want to make sure I'm here to recieve today when it arrives! If not I'll just hang around my house to make sure I'm here for it :)

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered mine for tuesday (yesterday) shipout. Does anyone know the time they usually arrive during the day or is it truly at random? I just want to make sure I'm here to recieve today when it arrives! If not I'll just hang around my house to make sure I'm here for it :)

Tracking comes directly from Fedex, be sure to check your spam folder as sometimes tracking notifications end up there.

Fedex commitment times are for 10:30, 12:30 & 4:30 depending on where you live, when you track your package it will tell you the commitment time.

Thanks!!

Leyth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got my package, but I think you guys got my order wrong. I ordered 7 and one was cancelled on me ([HASHTAG]#9958[/HASHTAG]). I only received 5 corals. Also, it looks like these are all acans. I don't see the torch coral or the zoas I ordered. They're temp acclimating right now. Not really sure what to do but to get them in the tank so they can survive.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got my package, but I think you guys got my order wrong. I ordered 7 and one was cancelled on me ([HASHTAG]#9958[/HASHTAG]). I only received 5 corals. Also, it looks like these are all acans. I don't see the torch coral or the zoas I ordered. They're temp acclimating right now. Not really sure what to do but to get them in the tank so they can survive.

Nobody panic!

Enjoy the acans that we sent you, they are all very nice single polyps. We can re ship the items that you actually ordered whenever its convenient but you need to shoot us an email.

Leyth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nobody panic!

Enjoy the acans that we sent you, they are all very nice single polyps. We can re ship the items that you actually ordered whenever its convenient but you need to shoot us an email.

Oh no problem at all, I just didn't want to accidentally get someone else's order. I will email you guys with pictures of what I have received here in a sec once I get them in the tank. I'll gladly pay for anything extra that came to me, I'll make my friend pay for them if they don't fit in my tank lol.

DeniseAndy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my order at 9:30am. Everything looked great. After a nice dip, things are sitting and acclimating to the system (QT mostly). I will get pics when things open a bit more. However, I will say the packing was very well done. I really fear shipping on acanthephyllia, trachys, lobos, etc due to tissue damage, but my trachy looked great. Already puffy and very colorful. Huge too. My lobos look fabulous as well. I thought i was getting one head for some reason and got two. Yippie! The rock nem is settling and it will be a beaut!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh no problem at all, I just didn't want to accidentally get someone else's order. I will email you guys with pictures of what I have received here in a sec once I get them in the tank. I'll gladly pay for anything extra that came to me, I'll make my friend pay for them if they don't fit in my tank lol.

They are collector pieces, all worth 40-80, if you want to pay for them I will not stop you :D If you are totally not into acans you can even send them back, I can email a shipping label. Either way I will be happy since its my mistake.

We had shipped the order you got Monday so he is all set, somehow your shipping page ended up on top of his order and put on the board for Tuesday ship out. No clue how it happened but with this many orders a mistake or two is bound to happen.

Leyth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are collector pieces, all worth 40-80, if you want to pay for them I will not stop you :D If you are totally not into acans you can even send them back, I can email a shipping label. Either way I will be happy since its my mistake.

We had shipped the order you got Monday so he is all set, somehow your shipping page ended up on top of his order and put on the board for Tuesday ship out. No clue how it happened but with this many orders a mistake or two is bound to happen.

Yea I couldn't imagine being in charge of shipping so many different items to so many different people, it must be incredibly difficult.

So my order went to another person and I got his 5 acans? They are nice, I just really wanted that lobo and space cakes favia. I can deal without the torch and zoas. If he received my order, I hope he's ok with my taste for corals.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea I couldn't imagine being in charge of shipping so many different items to so many different people, it must be incredibly difficult.

So my order went to another person and I got his 5 acans? They are nice, I just really wanted that lobo and space cakes favia. I can deal without the torch and zoas. If he received my order, I hope he's ok with my taste for corals.

No, your items went nowhere, they are still here and we can ship when you are ready.

Up2no6ood

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Send those to me :)

Up2no6ood

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel the need to address this publicly. We do this particular sale for our customers! We started out much like you guys and gals with home aquariums. We would have extra growth and go to swaps. It was a passion that developed into a business. We know not everyone has $200 to spend on a frag that they hope will live, let alone grow into a colony!

We know of a few businesses that occasionally participate in live sales. We hope they would conduct themselves as we would. Apparently that is not the case in this instance. Selling corals even before receiving them using our photos is a blatant copyright violation, and is doing our customers who are hobbyists disservice and will not be tolerated.

Sad that we have to make a new rule now...
Wow.... This just blows my mind. Talk about ruining a great thing.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 37 52.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.6%
Back