Cherry Corals SOS Live Sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
can I have one of the persons shipping date who bailed out on the order? It sucks to wait another week for an order and paying $40 for overnight shipping. I do understand the shipping cost and do not mind paying that amount as this is the going amount. But it does suck to pay that and have to wait a week.. @Acro76

The person who bailed never bought shipping at all.

We very much would love to ship every order this week but we just don't have the staff, we can do about 30 a day. Today most of the orders were 10-30 pieces!!!

You still get overnight shipping, its just next week.

If you can give me a call tomorrow I can see if the orders are smaller and hopefully we can get yours out.

reefstacks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ridiculous, do the research and you'll find that $40 shipping may very well result in CC taking a hit and paying more than that for some shipments. I said this yesterday, probably to that same person....$40 is about as good as it gets and is more than fair. If I go send an overnight coral shipment right now to anyone that isn't within walking distance, I have no doubt that I'm paying more than $40 to send it. Dang, what happened to making informed decisions and purchases!?!

reefstacks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And by the way, I can not wait to get my shipment tomorrow! I spent $100 on 5 different acans that blow my current "rainbows" out of the water, and you better believe I paid a heck of a lot more than $20 for the ones I have now. Awesome sale guys, and thank you very much. I just wish I had more to spend on a few others on the site that have been calling my name too!

PrincessPurps

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@CherryCorals Please help! I just got my shipping confirmation from FedEx but it looks like its going to my billing address and not my shipping address I entered for each order and on Paypal! How do we fix this?!

Leyth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I am sure things have been very hectic on your end so I wanted to wait a bit before I ask. So I am the one that switched from Monday shipment to Tuesday. You guys would send a tracking number after shipping out right? Just want to make sure I don't need to be at home tomorrow afternoon.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I am sure things have been very hectic on your end so I wanted to wait a bit before I ask. So I am the one that switched from Monday shipment to Tuesday. You guys would send a tracking number after shipping out right? Just want to make sure I don't need to be at home tomorrow afternoon.

We have you on the board for ship out tomorrow and a tracking # will come from Fedex tomorrow after your box scans in at Fedex.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@CherryCorals Please help! I just got my shipping confirmation from FedEx but it looks like its going to my billing address and not my shipping address I entered for each order and on Paypal! How do we fix this?!

I'm not sure how this happened but at this stage of the game you can designate it a hold at location but we can't change the shipping address. Give Fedex a call, pick a fedex office near you and let them know it's a perishable shipment.

mmw64

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone else feel as if they are the only one that missed the party? I'm in for the next Cherry Corals sale!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And by the way, I can not wait to get my shipment tomorrow! I spent $100 on 5 different acans that blow my current "rainbows" out of the water, and you better believe I paid a heck of a lot more than $20 for the ones I have now. Awesome sale guys, and thank you very much. I just wish I had more to spend on a few others on the site that have been calling my name too!

I pulled your acans myself, you are going to be very pleased indeed!

WilRams

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That person better not have bailed out of an ultra enchinata. Thats all I wanted from this sale!

First time buying from you guys. Thought I had a small snag on an order but Todd has been very quick to respond. Thanks!

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That person better not have bailed out of an ultra enchinata. Thats all I wanted from this sale!

First time buying from you guys. Thought I had a small snag on an order but Todd has been very quick to respond. Thanks!

Awesome! We try to catch everything, but its a bit crazy during a live sale shipout... if anyone does not receive a quick response please email or call again!

Vu337

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One guy on here won over 30 something frags and I see now he selling all of it on his local forum

Leyth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One guy on here won over 30 something frags and I see now he selling all of it on his local forum

That's messed up. I understand you might sell a frag in the future or something, but if you jumped in on this for pure profit, it's messed up.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back