Cherry Corals SOS Live Sale!

Cherries are settling in nicely.
060f582255a72a9cf1bdc721d9be5cfc.jpg
 
When are the gift cards being emailed? I'd lime to olace an order lol

#11 The $200 Gift Certificate prize drawings will be on August 27th at around 6pm Eastern Standard time. Gift Certificates will be emailed out on this day as well.
 
Thank you so much for the awesome sale. I always love getting your frags at shows but this was my first love sale. I was able to get 16 beautiful pieces for me and a couple of friends' tanks. I received my order Thursday and most of it looks great and opened up same day but my two torches I got aren't opening up very much and neither is the galaxea. What kind of flow and how high of lighting did you have them under? Also, the torches, frogspawns, and galaxea look like they have most of their tissue on the skeleton missing. Is this just normal shipping stress or should I be worried?
 
Thank you so much for the awesome sale. I always love getting your frags at shows but this was my first love sale. I was able to get 16 beautiful pieces for me and a couple of friends' tanks. I received my order Thursday and most of it looks great and opened up same day but my two torches I got aren't opening up very much and neither is the galaxea. What kind of flow and how high of lighting did you have them under? Also, the torches, frogspawns, and galaxea look like they have most of their tissue on the skeleton missing. Is this just normal shipping stress or should I be worried?

Please email us at [email protected] and send a few cell phone pics of the corals you are concerned about.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new