Cherry Corals SOS sale Check in Thread!

I hope it is not too late for me to post! Great GREAT sale!!
#138

#355

#599

#790

#936

#1230

#1449

#1634
 
checkin post #'s

#148
#386
#602
#762
#943
#1263
#1466
#1640
#1884
 
I'm going to get the drawing done today. Sorry for the delay, I was out of town for a family funeral and I think Todd forgot about it...
 
contestants.jpg
 
Congrats! So close yet so far lol! If it isn’t claimed does it go to the next person in line;);):)
 
Congrats to Chicity!

winner.jpg

Man, this is awesome!!
I lost all of my heady acans during my move to Colorado, this couldn’t come at a better time.
Super stoked!
 
.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new