Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular Live EVENT 6-22-13!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

bct15

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do the early posts like this one count as posts towards your two entries for the gift certificate? I've been refraining from posting to try and win that...

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

CoralLover49

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the rules didn't change, I'm out already, but I'm pretty sure they have.. I still can't believe nobody is posting

chrissreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll post b/c I'm leaving the country for two weeks and won't be able to follow up =(

CoralLover49

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm still confused about the rules, first it was 2 posts only, then it changed ( I'm pretty sure) , now nobody is posting, not even anybody new, if the thread doesn't bump, new ppl won't see it to post... I wish someone would answer so it will be clear.. At this rate we will have to stay awake to keep checking, maybe 24-48 hours so we won't miss the 100th post... Lol

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm still confused about the rules, first it was 2 posts only, then it changed ( I'm pretty sure) , now nobody is posting, not even anybody new, if the thread doesn't bump, new ppl won't see it to post... I wish someone would answer so it will be clear.. At this rate we will have to stay awake to keep checking, maybe 24-48 hours so we won't miss the 100th post... Lol

****The 100th post in this thread will get a $100 gift certficate to use in the live sale, and the runner up, #101 will get free shipping! You may post as many times as you like, but we will only count 2 posts towards the goal of getting to 100, 101 posts (whatever post # that turns out to be, probably #120-150). You can win with your 3rd post. My posts do not count, and neither do Cherrycorals. Site sponsors not eligible****

Edited for clarity!

Thanks,

Brett

Last edited:

CoralLover49

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm out already because my first two is up there in the teens or something.. Also wouldn't it be easier if it was 100th and 101th posts, I thought you said that in the beginning...
Sorry but I guess I'm still confused, but have a great sale! Maybe next time for me..

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back