Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular Live EVENT 6-22-13!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm out already because my first two is up there in the teens or something.. Also wouldn't it be easier if it was 100th and 101th posts, I thought you said that in the beginning...
Sorry but I guess I'm still confused, but have a great sale! Maybe next time for me..

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

No you still can win. It would be easier to do the 100th and 101th posts, but then it might take forever to get there, nobody will want to post #99 lol!

Davesgt

Happy Happy Happy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a awesome contest everyone is om the fritz lol

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol now nobody wants to blow their 1st two posts. Great idea btw guys!!

tnyr5

Tony
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since I don't really care if I win and I just want to sadistically watch you guys fight over it, does the OP mind if I post like, 30 times right away? :p

KoleTang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, just to clarify, you may post as much as you want (try not to be insane about it! lol) but we will only count your first two posts. The winning post will be counted from the top, my posts don't count, neither do Todd's. So the winning post maybe somewhere around 120-130? Once we get around there I'll see who the winners are!

Thanks,

Brett

So I'm out already because my first two is up there in the teens or something.. Also wouldn't it be easier if it was 100th and 101th posts, I thought you said that in the beginning...
Sorry but I guess I'm still confused, but have a great sale! Maybe next time for me..

No you still can win. It would be easier to do the 100th and 101th posts, but then it might take forever to get there, nobody will want to post #99 lol!

This still makes no sense. You will only count the first two posts, but he is still OK? How will we even know what number 100 is? And I'm not even sure if I am disqualifying myself right now by posting this...

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This still makes no sense. You will only count the first two posts, but he is still OK? How will we even know what number 100 is? And I'm not even sure if I am disqualifying myself right now by posting this...

Hah! can you tell I just made this up?

I will count posts from the first post going forward. If you posted 8 times, I'll count 2 of those towards the goal of the 100th and 101th posts. If your technically 3rd or 5th post is the #100 or #101 post (using these guidelines) you can still win.

It was just a workaround to the reality that if people can only post once, they won't post not wanting to use up their chance.

I'm relying on people to not go too nuts posting to quickly get over 100.

I said " we will only count your first two posts" so nobody is disqualified. What I really should have been said was we will only count 2 of your posts to get to the one hundredth post, whatever post # that actually turns out to be.

Hope nobody is getting mad, just having fun with a random contest. We'll have some of these during the live sale too, but not as confusing as this one! :wink:

Last edited:

ChristopherKriens

Unknown Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the winner is the person that submits the following post number:

100 + the number of times that Cherry Corals posts + the number of posts made by individuals who have posted more than twice. Easy!

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the winner is the person that submits the following post number:

100 + the number of times that Cherry Corals posts + the number of posts made by individuals who have posted more than twice. Easy!

Shhhh its a secret... lol

reefkoi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So what you are saying is vendors are not allowed to win the contest correct?

GeoHawk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So maybe I should post 25 more times and win?? Lol

You cant, only 2 of your posts will be counted toward the 100. I think this is why the two post rule was created.
Great Contest by the way! To bad I will likely miss the sale. The stuff I got from you guys last year is really starting to take off. Good Luck!!!!!

CoralLover49

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You cant, only 2 of your posts will be counted toward the 100. I think this is why the two post rule was created.
Great Contest by the way! To bad I will likely miss the sale. The stuff I got from you guys last year is really starting to take off. Good Luck!!!!!

I'm still a bit confused about that, when I said I have bout 10-15 posts, and probably disqualified, they said no u can still win so I'm still posting away...lol

GeoHawk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm still a bit confused about that, when I said I have bout 10-15 posts, and probably disqualified, they said no u can still win so I'm still posting away...lol

Only your first 2 posts count towards the 100, however if your 3 to whatever number post happens to be the 100th then you win. Every post that you make from now until then will not count towards the 100. So the winner will not be the person who has the 100th post in the thread, but the 100th post that only counts the first 2 posts up to the 99th post. Hope that helps. (At least that is what I understand)

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 51 29.1%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 37 21.1%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 20 11.4%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 60 34.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back