Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular Live EVENT 6-22-13!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

chort55

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So what you are saying is vendors are not allowed to win the contest correct?

Allegedly at the time of the previous post that may or may not have been confusing to some or most this is possibly a correct assumption of the before considered truth, but I would not rule out a change to the before mentioned rule with consideration to the rule about rule changes during the rule making process.

I hope that helped :)

KoleTang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hah! can you tell I just made this up?

I will count posts from the first post going forward. If you posted 8 times, I'll count 2 of those towards the goal of the 100th and 101th posts. If your technically 3rd or 5th post is the #100 or #101 post (using these guidelines) you can still win.

It was just a workaround to the reality that if people can only post once, they won't post not wanting to use up their chance.

I'm relying on people to not go too nuts posting to quickly get over 100.

I said " we will only count your first two posts" so nobody is disqualified. What I really should have been said was we will only count 2 of your posts to get to the one hundredth post, whatever post # that actually turns out to be.

Hope nobody is getting mad, just having fun with a random contest. We'll have some of these during the live sale too, but not as confusing as this one! :wink:

I get it now.

I am beginning to wonder if Willy Wonka made up these rules LOL.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Allegedly at the time of the previous post that may or may not have been confusing to some or most this is possibly a correct assumption of the before considered truth, but I would not rule out a change to the before mentioned rule with consideration to the rule about rule changes during the rule making process.

I hope that helped :)

Wordsmith!!! Well said!!!

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Btw,
If you take out Acro's, Cherry Coral's, Reef Koi's, Rev's and people's 3rd+ posts, we are only up to 64 posts out of 100.
You're welcome;)

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 63 32.1%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 52 26.5%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 40 20.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 39 19.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back