**Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular LIVE Event!** Saturday, June 17th 2pm to 2am EST!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Toadpapa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@CherryCorals totally hooked me up with one of the best deals in my 30+ years of reefing...
cherry_csb.JPG

The CSB is still acclimating but already looking amazing! Thank you so much!!
We are devestated, we just got this update, We had that awesome csb coming as well as a lot of other things I probably cant ever get again at the price we did. We are so so bummed. It never even got to us to see if we could save anything.
1687482211295.png

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are devestated, we just got this update, We had that awesome csb coming as well as a lot of other things I probably cant ever get again at the price we did. We are so so bummed. It never even got to us to see if we could save anything.
1687482211295.png
I’m sorry that happened to you.UPS is the worst. At least lately. Not a CSB but just a bunch of cuc. Got the same message. Delivered an extra day later. Some animals that might’ve made it died, as well as 2 porcelain crabs, 2 urchins, and a turbo snail doa. The larger urchins container was smashed. Did get reimbursed by ReefCleaners, but still…. Like I said not quite the same, but nevertheless.

steveschuerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Freebies that were thrown in were unique and interesting change from the usual frag . The one coral I got is beautiful. A 21 Tails torch at a crazy price. $200+ less than one that I lost last year. The other Torch I got a bout just over a month ago from Cherry is doing very well also.

steveschuerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The first is the 21 tails just took shot with light ramping down for the eve. I’ll take a better one tomorrow . The second one shows the black/yellow tip torch I got last month
ED4DA7DB-FD1E-4534-BD5B-DF3D09C298DD.jpeg
41F2E85E-F442-45BF-88DB-7BC99C3BD381.jpeg

Kristopher Conlin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The first is the 21 tails just took shot with light ramping down for the eve. I’ll take a better one tomorrow . The second one shows the black/yellow tip torch I got last month
ED4DA7DB-FD1E-4534-BD5B-DF3D09C298DD.jpeg
41F2E85E-F442-45BF-88DB-7BC99C3BD381.jpeg
Those black and yellow torches are super cool!

steveschuerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those black and yellow torches are super cool!
I think so as well. Visual impact is quite stunning when happy and extended. They (torches) rank up in a virtual tie with Gonis and Frog/Octospawn for me if I’m being honest. Right now I’ve got 15 torches, 8 Spawn and around 28 or so Gonis.

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1687482211295.png

Well whatever happens, we got your back. Will re-ship a replacement order if necessary.

BuilderT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got mine this morning. UPS did great for me and everything was in good condition. I'm just now about to start the float and drip acclimation process. I'll take some pictures once everything is in the tank and starting to open up.

Toadpapa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well UPS finally decided to deliver the shipment today at 8pm, 2 days after they were supposed to. First of all I want to say how awesome the communication was from the folks @CherryCorals , at no point in this process did they drop the ball, their communication was/is awesome and if not for them assuring me that they have my back I would have been a lot more in a panic that is for sure.

Packaging was probably the best Ive seen in the business. They arent kidding those corals are wrapped and packaged like they are in fort knox. The reason why UPS didnt deliver the first day is in the first pic, that little hole in the box. Cherry double boxed everything then put the styrofoam box inside so it was never punctured and UPS had no reason to not deliver the first day. They were then supposed to deliver on the second day and my kids and I were sitting by the front door waiting for the shipment all day when we suddenly got an email saying they tried to deliver and nobody was home. Umm nope we are sitting right here! 5 calls to UPS with escalation and promises of making the driver come deliver it was promising but in the end it didnt happen. The fifth call was to a supervisor who called the local dispatch in Portland and they promised to get it out first thing in the morning, which apparently to them means 8pm.

Now for the bad news. It looks/smells like nothing made it. We had a real small hope that the leather and chicago would be pretty beat up but maybe make it. Unfortunately, they aren't looking like they will. All the sps we got is white and pretty gone.

Im not sure how replacement goes and if I am just going to have to use a credit for another sale but seeing how fantastic the folks at Cherry have handled my panic and also UPS I have no doubt everything will work out in the end.

20230624_195209.jpg
Sad Anenome :(
20230624_203655.jpg
Sad Leather :(
20230624_203826.jpg

Last edited:

Kristopher Conlin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't believe they didn't deliver because of "damage" with that small hole. I'm really sorry that this happened.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was probably the combination of live animals/sea animal designation coupled with hole in box. Perhaps a liability if kid picks up box and gets bit/stung from animal through hole or something like that. Or animal escapes in neighborhood etc...

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.5%
Back