**Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular Live Sale! Father's Day Weekend, 6-19, 6-20!**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Summerspectacular2020.jpg

reef2reef700x200.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping modules are now available!

Shipping is a flat rate of $39.99. Only one module needs to be purchased, for any amount of corals. Shipping will be disabled during the sale, you will be responsible to purchase a module, we will not know to ship your order or contact you if you have not purchased a module! The $20 shipping option is disabled during live sales due to increased box weights and discounted corals.

Local pickup - If you plan on picking up your order, you do not need to purchase a shipping module. We will announce days and times for pickup after the sale is over. Please note that only carside pickup is available. Simply call/text or email and we will bag up your orders and bring them outside to your vehicle.

SSmonday.jpg SStuesday.jpg

SSwednesday.jpg SSthursday.jpg

***EPIC PRESALE CONTEST STARTS NOW!***

81VxziF3zOL._SL1500_.jpg

Help us get the word out about this sale, and you will be entered to win a $100 gift certificate to use DURING the sale! The winner will be announced right before the sale starts at 6 pm EST on June 19th. All entries must be received by 12pm EST June 19th! To enter, simply complete the following steps and email us at
[email protected] when you are done:

1. Like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Cherry-Corals-267363115589/
  2. Click "going" or "interested" and share the Summer Spectacular in March Live Sale event page:
  3. Sign up for our newsletter email: https://mailchi.mp/cherrycorals/cherry-corals-email
  4. Make a post in this thread (you are here now!).
  5. Email us at [email protected] with your full name when you are done!

EPIC Shipping Module Contest Starts Now!

To enter simply purchase a shipping module on our site before the sale starts! We will be doing a drawing for free shipping! (your shipping module will be refunded if you win, must make a qualifying purchase during the sale (not a $5, $10, $20 frag)).

Last edited:

jeffrey750750

Reefin in the slow lane
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to get there one day, I live 45 minutes from their store. I worked 5 minutes from it for 18 years and didn't even know it was there

Sean Szymanski

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let’s get some shroom teasers my girl isn’t happy with me that another livesale is happening so soon but I can’t pass you guys up

Mike N

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Acro76 Will this be a standard format live sale where you post several corals every few minutes, or something different?
I recently ordered from you guys and was very pleased with what I received, as well as your available selection.

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Acro76 Will this be a standard format live sale where you post several corals every few minutes, or something different?
I recently ordered from you guys and was very pleased with what I received, as well as your available selection.

Hi Mike,

We are still discussing the spacing of the posts, but most likely we will be doing large batches a few times an hour. We did some polling and experimenting in the last live sale and people preferred the larger batch posts of 30-50 corals compared to 6-8 every 5 minutes.

BluTang85

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi Mike,

We are still discussing the spacing of the posts, but most likely we will be doing large batches a few times an hour. We did some polling and experimenting in the last live sale and people preferred the larger batch posts of 30-50 corals compared to 6-8 every 5 minutes.
I liked the big batch method!

jschultzbass

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Mike,

If you do big batches can you do them at specified times...either every 15 minutes or half hour ( like at 6:15, 6:30, 6:45, etc) instead of random? Otherwise the live sale is a LOT more boring if I'm still hitting refresh every few second but have to wait a lot longer between corals.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you do big batches can you do them at specified times...either every 15 minutes or half hour instead of random? Otherwise the live sale is a LOT more boring if I'm still hitting refresh every few second but have to wait a lot longer between corals.

Yes, we have the ability to make the posts at a certain time. Might be a few more posts here and there, probably towards the end.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Acro76 Any Stalker Litho available this sale or elsewhere?

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 92 52.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.7%
Back