Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular Presale Contest!

This is our 40g breeder reef!!!
10801987_10153232325395781_1073254664207793672_n.jpg
 
Here's my newly set up reef tank. Just have some soft and SPS in there now, would love to get some new ones...
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1433091296.461531.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1433091333.209105.jpg
 
Upgraded to a 220. Lots more room :)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20150521_155022507.jpg
    IMG_20150521_155022507.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 171
Terrible cell pic and needs a good scrub!!!

Definitely needs some CC sps!

uploadfromtaptalk1433202500145.jpg
 
Tank is Ready To Go!!! I need some Hot Cherry Acros in here!!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    532.3 KB · Views: 193

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new