Cherry Corals Super Sunday! 25% off all corals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sale.jpg~original

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Todd/Brett @CherryCorals @Acro76 I just placed an order a couple days ago and would like to add to the order if possible ( should be shipping tomorrow). Just trying to avoid the tax issue when selecting local pickup since I already paid for shipping. Also do you have any more of the Triple Sec palys?

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Todd/Brett @CherryCorals @Acro76 I just placed an order a couple days ago and would like to add to the order if possible ( should be shipping tomorrow). Just trying to avoid the tax issue when selecting local pickup since I already paid for shipping. Also do you have any more of the Triple Sec palys?

There is now an option to "add to order", you will be prompted to enter your previous order number. It will waive the shipping charge. I'll ask todd about the triple sec palys, I know he was putting up another 10-15 zoas and palys today.

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is now an option to "add to order", you will be prompted to enter your previous order number. It will waive the shipping charge. I'll ask todd about the triple sec palys, I know he was putting up another 10-15 zoas and palys today.
Brett, Thanks for the info. I'll be sure to get in another order to add to my existing one. I'd love to get some of those triple secs.

Back